Definition of nativity:
Common misspellings for nativity:
- naivity (43%)
- navtivity (10%)
- nietivity (10%)
- niativity (10%)
- navity (10%)
- nativty (10%)
- nactivity (5%)
- ativity (5%)
Examples of usage for nativity:
Quotes for nativity:
Rhymes for nativity:
- activity, captivity, festivity, passivity, proclivity.
- aggressivity, conductivity, connectivity, creativity, exclusivity.
- expressivity, inactivity, negativity, objectivity, productivity, progressivity, reactivity, receptivity, reflexivity, relativity, selectivity, sensitivity, subjectivity.
- hyperactivity, insensitivity, interactivity, retroactivity.
- oversensitivity, radioactivity, superconductivity.