Definition of nativity:
Common misspellings for nativity:
- naivity (43%)
- niativity (10%)
- navity (10%)
- nativty (10%)
- nietivity (10%)
- navtivity (10%)
- nactivity (5%)
- ativity (5%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for nativity:
This graph shows how "nativity" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for nativity:
Quotes for nativity:
Rhymes for nativity:
- activity, captivity, festivity, passivity, proclivity.
- aggressivity, conductivity, connectivity, creativity, exclusivity.
- expressivity, inactivity, negativity, objectivity, productivity, progressivity, reactivity, receptivity, reflexivity, relativity, selectivity, sensitivity, subjectivity.
- hyperactivity, insensitivity, interactivity, retroactivity.
- oversensitivity, radioactivity, superconductivity.
- How to spell nativity?
- Correct spelling of nativity.
- Spell check nativity.
- How do u spell nativity?