Common misspellings for politicians:
- politicans (38%)
- polititions (12%)
- polititians (8%)
- politicions (4%)
- poloticians (4%)
- politicains (4%)
- politcians (3%)
- polticans (2%)
- polticians (2%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for politicians:
This graph shows how "politicians" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for politicians:
Quotes for politicians:
Rhymes for politicians:
- acquisitions, admonitions, ammunitions, apparitions, coalitions, competitions, compositions, definitions, depositions, dietitians, dispositions, electricians, exhibitions, expeditions, expositions, inhibitions, intermissions, obstetricians, prohibitions, propositions, repetitions, rhetoricians, statisticians, superstitions, suppositions.
- additions, admissions, ambitions, auditions, clinicians, commissions, conditions, editions, emissions, magicians, munitions, musicians, omissions, opticians, partitions, patricians, permissions, petitions, physicians, positions, remissions, renditions, submissions, suspicions, tacticians, technicians, traditions, transitions, transmissions.
- juxtapositions, mathematicians, pediatricians, predispositions, theoreticians.
- How to spell politicians?
- Correct spelling of politicians.
- Spell check politicians.
- How do u spell politicians?