Definition of prize:
Common misspellings for prize:
Google Ngram Viewer results for prize:
This graph shows how "prize" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for prize:
Quotes for prize:
Rhymes for prize:
- advise, allies, applies, apprise, arise, baptize, belies, devise, reprise.
- ais, ayes, bies, bise, buys, chastise, complies, comprise, cries, crise, decries, defies, demise, denies, despise, dies, dise, disguise, dries, dyes, eis, emprise, eyes, flies, fries, geis, goodbyes, grise, guise, guys, highs, hise, implies, incise, ise, julies, kise, lies, lise, marseilles, mies, nies, pies, pint-size, plies, pries, relies, replies, revise, ries, rise, shies, sighs, size, skies, spies, supplies, surmise, surprise, thais, thighs, ties, tries, unties, unwise, upsize, vies, wies, wise, wyse, y's.
- decriminalize, sensationalize.
- improvise, oversize, underlies.
- How to spell prize?
- Correct spelling of prize.
- Spell check prize.
- How do u spell prize?