Definition of psychologist:
Common misspellings for psychologist:
- psycologist (31%)
- pyschologist (9%)
- phycologist (8%)
- phsycologist (4%)
- phychologist (4%)
- physcologist (4%)
- pychologist (3%)
- psycholigist (3%)
- psycholgist (3%)
- pscyhologist (2%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for psychologist:
This graph shows how "psychologist" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for psychologist:
Quotes for psychologist:
My unconscious knows more about the consciousness of the psychologist than his consciousness knows about my unconscious. - Karl Kraus
Rhymes for psychologist:
- anesthesiologist, epidemiologist.
- anthropologist, archaeologist, cardiologist, criminologist, dermatologist.
- apologist, biologist, ecologist, geologist, neurologist, oncologist.
- endocrinologist, meteorologist, microbiologist, paleontologist.
- entomologist, gerontologist, gynecologist, ideologist, immunologist, kremlinologist, musicologist, ophthalmologist, pathologist, physiologist, radiologist, rheumatologist, scientologist, seismologist, serologist, sociologist, toxicologist, urologist, virologist, zoologist.
- How to spell psychologist?
- Correct spelling of psychologist.
- Spell check psychologist.
- How do u spell psychologist?