Definition of reading:
Common misspellings for reading:
readoing, readi, reasong, reasding, readin, redaing, teading, eading, becauce, readling, readinig, readeing, reasing, areading, readung, readiny, readfing, proficing, wreading, readnig, readig, reaing, reeding, taks, readching, sreading, readind, reeading, rding, reaidng, readimng, readng, raeding, greading, readint, roading, resding, rerading, reaeding, rading, reaading, readign, reagding, readinga, reding, rreading, readiong, reacding, readingit, ereading, deading, readuing, readinf, readiing, readining, reafing, readon, readong, readingf, readinging, readding, erading, reang.
- son of the red-haired
Reading as a boy's name is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Reading is "son of the red-haired". Also a place name.
- Reiding, Redding, Reeding.
Google Ngram Viewer results for reading:
Examples of usage for reading:
Quotes for reading:
Rhymes for reading:
- acceding, beheading, conceding, exceeding, impeding, inbreeding, misleading, misreading, preceding, proceeding, receding, rereading, retreading, seceding, stampeding, succeeding.
- bedding, bleeding, breading, breeding, ceding, dreading, feeding, heading, heeding, kneading, leading, needing, pleading, redding, seeding, speeding, weeding.
- interceding, superseding.
- shedding, shredding, sledding, spreading, threading, treading, wedding.
- How to spell reading?
- Correct spelling of reading.
- Spell check reading.
- How do u spell reading?