Definition of smack:
- A loud kiss; a quick, sharp noise; a quick, smart blow; a taste; a tincture; pleasing taste; a amail quantity.
- A small vessel like a sloop used in the coasting and fishing trade.
- To kiss with a sharp noise; to make a sharp noise with the lips; to crack.
- To kiss with a close compression of the lips and a sharp noise; to make a noise by separation of the lips after tasting; to have a taste; to have a tincture.
Google Ngram Viewer results for smack:
This graph shows how "smack" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for smack:
Quotes for smack:
Rhymes for smack:
- aback, arrack, attack, knick-knack, repack.
- ack, akc, back, bak, black, brac, brack, braque, cac, caq, clack, crack, dac, dack, fac, flack, flak, hack, haq, jac, jack, knack, lac, lack, lak, mac, mack, mak, nack, pac, pack, pak, paque, plack, plaque, quack, rack, rak, sac, sack, sak, shack, shaq, slack, snack, spak, stac, stack, tac, tack, tak, trac, track, trak, unpack, wack, whack, wrack, yack, yak, zach, zack, zak.
- How to spell smack?
- Correct spelling of smack.
- Spell check smack.
- How do u spell smack?