Common misspellings for unique:
- uniqe (22%)
- unquie (16%)
- unqiue (14%)
- uniquie (6%)
- uniques (5%)
- unque (5%)
- unigue (5%)
- only one
Unique as a girl's name is pronounced yoo-NEEK. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Unique is "only one".
- Jonique, Anique, Janique.
Google Ngram Viewer results for unique:
This graph shows how "unique" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for unique:
Quotes for unique:
The excitement that you were feeling about a special, unique path for yourself as a woman is all part of your identification with and attachment to being female. And that's ultimately all ego. - Andrew Cohen
Rhymes for unique:
- antique, batik, belgique, bespeak, boutique, cacique, critique, henrique, misspeak, monique, mystique, oblique, physique, respeak, tariq, technique.
- beak, bleak, cheek, chic, cleek, clique, creak, creek, eke, freak, geek, greek, leak, leek, meek, paek, peak, peek, pique, reek, seaq, seek, sheik, sheikh, shriek, sikh, sleek, sneak, speak, squeak, streak, teac, teak, tweak, weak, week, wreak, zeke.
- dominique, martinique, mozambique, veronique.
- How to spell unique?
- Correct spelling of unique.
- Spell check unique.
- How do u spell unique?