Definition of weight:
- The quantity of a body or its heaviness, ascertained by the balance; gravity, or the amount of the force with which a body is attracted to the centre of the earth; a mass of iron, lead, brass, or other metal, to be used for ascertaining the weight of other bodies; a standard of weight; the body moved as distinct from the moving force; a ponderous mass; something heavy: that which weighs down; pressure: burden; sensation of pressure; importance; power; influence; moment.
Common misspellings for weight:
weaght, weighth, ewight, wieght, wiegh, wiehg, wirght, wuite, weught, weighht, weightloss, waigh, weitght, frieght, weuight, weith, wate, waeight, waight, weightage, weigfht, weitgh, weigth, wts, waght, weigtht, weght, weit, whight, whaight, weiught, weigjt, weihgt, weeight, alkways, wweight, weaight, wiehgt, whigt, weite, wheight, lar, watey, wiht, wheit, wieghts, waiht, weghit, weigt, whieght, wiegth, wigth, weightroom, weright, weightgain, weiht, wegiht, wheght, weighter, wieht, wieight, tweight, weightm, weiight, wegth.
Google Ngram Viewer results for weight:
Examples of usage for weight:
Quotes for weight:
Rhymes for weight:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, trait, wait, waite, wayt.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
Idioms for weight:
- How to spell weight?
- Correct spelling of weight.
- Spell check weight.
- How do u spell weight?