Definition of accuse:
- blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against; " he charged me director with indifference"
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against; " He charged the man with spousal abuse"
- To charge with, or declare to have committed, a crime or offense
- To charge with a fault; to blame; to censure.
- To betray; to show. [ L.]
- to charge with an offense, judicially or by a public process; - with of; as, to accuse one of a high crime or misdemeanor.
Common misspellings for accuse:
- acuse (62%)
- acusse (6%)
- accuss (5%)
- bacuse (4%)
- accues (3%)
- assuse (2%)
- acusses (2%)
- accusses (2%)
- ascuse (2%)
- bacuase (2%)