Definition of batch:
- batch together; assemble or process as a batch
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- ( often followed by ` of') a large number or amount or extent; " a batch of letters"; " a deal of trouble"; " a lot of money"; " he made a mint on the stock market"; " it must have cost plenty"
- The quantity of bread baked at one time.
- A quantity of anything produced at one operation; a group or collection of persons or things of the same kind; as, a batch of letters; the next batch of business.
Common misspellings for batch:
- bacth (36%)
- bach (20%)
- batched (12%)
- barch (5%)
- batche (5%)
- batc (3%)
- atch (3%)
- batcgh (3%)