Spell Check of biscuit
Correct spelling: biscuit
Definition of biscuit:
1) small round bread leavened with baking- powder or soda
2) any of various small flat sweet cakes (` biscuit' is the British term)
3) A kind of unraised bread, of many varieties, plain, sweet, or fancy, formed into flat cakes, and bakes hard; as, ship biscuit.
4) A small loaf or cake of bread, raised and shortened, or made light with soda or baking powder. Usually a number are baked in the same pan, forming a sheet or card.
5) Earthen ware or porcelain which has undergone the first baking, before it is subjected to the glazing.
6) A species of white, unglazed porcelain, in which vases, figures, and groups are formed in miniature.
Common misspellings for biscuit:
- biscut (28%)
- bisquit (21%)
- buscuit (10%)
- biscute (7%)
- biscet (3%)
- biscit (3%)
- bisuit (3%)
- buiscuit (3%)
- biskit (2%)
- biskut (2%)
Misspellings percentages are collected from over 15,411,110 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.