Definition of butter:
- 1. A coherent mass of milkfat, obtained by churning or shaking cream until the separate fat globules run together, leaving a liquid residue, buttermilk. 2. A soft solid having more or less the consistence of butter.
- An oily substance obtained from cream by churning; any substance of the consistence of butter.
- To spread with butter; to flatter.
- To increase the stakes at every throw or every game.
Google Ngram Viewer results for butter:
This graph shows how "butter" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for butter:
Quotes for butter:
Rhymes for butter:
Idioms for butter:
- How to spell butter?
- Correct spelling of butter.
- Spell check butter.
- How do u spell butter?