Definition of cheese:
Common misspellings for cheese:
cheesey, cheeze, heese, cheecse, cheee, chesse, sheese, chasse, cheesep, chease, cheesse, cheesie, iceweasel, cheeseball, cheess, cheeese, alwways, chese, cheesed, theese, chesee, theiese, chessey, cheses, cheez, heeeeee, cheeswe, ceese, shceese, chhese, chesses.
Google Ngram Viewer results for cheese:
Examples of usage for cheese:
On a very rough estimate, the whole may be divided into five parts, of which two consist of meal or bread, two of the articles above mentioned, and one of meat, milk, butter, cheese, and potatoes. "Observations on the Effects of the Corn Laws, and of a Rise or Fall in the Price of Corn on the Agriculture and General Wealth of the Country" , Thomas Malthus.
Quotes for cheese:
Rhymes for cheese:
- absentees, amputees, annamese, appointees, balinese, cantonese, ccs, conferees, designees, detainees, devotees, disagrees, enlistees, enrollees, escapees, expertise, franchisees, guarantees, guaranties, honorees, inductees, internees, japanese, javanese, journalese, licensees, nepalese, nominees, overseas, referees, retirees, returnees, siamese, sinhalese, sudanese, taiwanese, timorese.
- abts, indochinese, interviewees, stds.
- agrees, andries, appease, aziz, belize, burmese, cadiz, cds, chemise, chinese, decrees, degrees, disease, displease, draftees, foresees, jaycees, lessees, louise, maltese, ortiz, pawnees, reprise, rupees, scorsese, trainees, trapeze, trustees, unease.
- beas, bees, bes, breese, breeze, cees, crees, deas, dees, deis, ease, fees, feese, fleas, flees, frees, freeze, friese, frieze, geez, gies, glees, hees, jeez, keas, kees, keyes, keys, knees, leas, lees, liese, mease, mees, meis, neas, nees, neese, neis, peas, pease, pleas, please, preis, reas, rees, reis, saez, seas, sees, seize, she's, sies, skis, sleaze, sneeze, sprees, squeeze, teas, tease, tees, these, threes, trees, vees, wheeze, z's.
- How to spell cheese?
- Correct spelling of cheese.
- Spell check cheese.
- How do u spell cheese?