Definition of chocolate:
- A substance made by grinding the roasted seeds of cacao, or theobroma, and mixing with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, or other flavor; also a beverage made by dissolving this in milk or water.
- Of the colour of chocolate.
- A paste or cake made of the kernels of cocoa- nuts; a beverage made by dissolving chocolate in boiling water or milk.
Common misspellings for chocolate:
chocolatate, chokolate, cholocate, choclolate, chiocolate, cocholate, chocolat, chocholate, chocoloate, chocalte, chcoclate, chocklate, choloclate, chocolatey, chocolade, choclates, choclet, chocalot, chocolatte, choc, choclatechip, chacolate, chocolately, choiclate, choccolate, chocolte, chocolater, choclite, chollate, chocoolate, hocolate, chocolet, chocloate, chochloate, choclat, chococlet, cocolate, suprised, choco, chocoate, chichlate, choloate, chocalet, chocolae, chocoalate, chocclette, chachlate, chcocolate, choacolate, chocklet, chocholet, cholcoate, chocoalte, choocolate, chocolatie, chocleete, cholate, chcolate, chokolat, chockolet, choculate, choclette, chocalate, choclete, chocolateloate, chochlet, choklate, choclate, choolate, cholcklate, chooclet, chocolote, cholcolate, choaclate, choclote, choalate, chocolete, chaclate, chockolate, chocolaite, chocalat, coclate, chicolate, chococlate, chocalote, chacolet, chochalate, choclocte, chocolated, chocolot, cholclate, chololate, chocolatechip, choclit, chocolite, chocotate, chioclate, chochlate.
Google Ngram Viewer results for chocolate:
Examples of usage for chocolate:
Quotes for chocolate:
Idioms for chocolate:
- How to spell chocolate?
- Correct spelling of chocolate.
- Spell check chocolate.
- How do u spell chocolate?