Definition of clothing:
- covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- of Clothe
- Garments in general; clothes; dress; raiment; covering.
- The art of process of making cloth.
- A covering of non- conducting material on the outside of a boiler, or steam chamber, to prevent radiation of heat.
- See Card clothing, under 3d Card.
Common misspellings for clothing:
- clothings (26%)
- cloathing (10%)
- cloting (10%)
- cothing (7%)
- colthing (6%)
- clotheing (6%)
- clothign (5%)
- clothng (4%)
- clothin (2%)