Definition of continuous:
- ( mathematics) of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; " a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; " a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; " lived in continuous fear"; " a continuous row of warehouses"; " a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; " moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks"
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- Without break, cessation, or interruption; without intervening space or time; uninterrupted; unbroken; continual; unceasing; constant; continued; protracted; extended; as, a continuous line of railroad; a continuous current of electricity.
- Not deviating or varying from uninformity; not interrupted; not joined or articulated.
Common misspellings for continuous:
- continous (37%)
- continious (23%)
- continuious (8%)
- continuos (4%)
- continueous (4%)
- contiuous (4%)