Definition of distribution:
- 1. The passage of the branches of arteries or nerves to the several tissues and organs. 2. The area in which terminate the branches of an artery or a nerve, or the area supplied by such artery or nerve.
- The act of distributing; allotment; the act of giving in charity; administration separately to individuals; the act of distributing into distinct classes; the division and disposition of the parts of anything; the dividing and disposing of the several parts of a building according to some plan or to the rules of art; a division and enumeration of the several qualities of a subject; the separating of the types in a form and placing each letter in its proper box. The term is also applied to the distribution of heat, electricity, & c. The Statute of distributions, a law for regulating the distribution of the personal estate of intestates.
Common misspellings for distribution:
distribuiton, distributioon, distrubition, dstribution, distrubutuion, distrubation, distriubtion, distrubution, disribution, ditributuion, dist, districution, ditribution, distubution, distrobution, distribustion, distabution, distributoin, distruibution, distibution, distribibution, distribtion, distirbution, distribuition, distriubution, distrubtion, destibution, disrubtion, distribuion, distributon, distubtion, distripution, distributin, destrebution, distrobutions, distubition, distributino, distruption, distribtuion, distobution, distributionand, dictribution, distrubutions, distibute, distributation, distribusion, disbribution, distruibtion, distribut, decemination, distrabutaion, distributuion, distributioin, distriburtion, dsitribution, distrubtuion, distribition, distrbution, disturbution, distrabutions, distruction, distributiion, deistribution, distirubtion, disdribution, disbution, disrobution, distruibition, distrubuiton, distribucion, distribuction, distridution, distributionof, distrebution, distrabution, destribution, distribtution, distributrion, disttribution, distribuation, distriution, distrubiton, distrib, distributtion, distrubion, disctribution, dristribution, distributuon, disrtibution, distribiution, distributition, sistribution, distribtuions, distrbiution, distributiuon, disterbution, ditrabution, distritubtion, disturbtion, distributaion, distriburion, ditrubution, distributio.
Google Ngram Viewer results for distribution:
Examples of usage for distribution:
Quotes for distribution:
Many dotcoms recruited people from existing companies who were quite experienced in finance, marketing, distribution and other disciplines but not necessarily experienced in the Web culture. - John Patrick
Rhymes for distribution:
- absolution, andalusian, attribution, constitution, contribution, devolution.
- aleutian, confucian, dilution, pollution, solution.
- diminution, dissolution, elocution, evolution, execution, institution, lilliputian, persecution, prosecution, prostitution, resolution, restitution, retribution, revolution, substitution.
- electrocution, redistribution.
- How to spell distribution?
- Correct spelling of distribution.
- Spell check distribution.
- How do u spell distribution?