Definition of experiment:
- An act or operation designed to discover some unknown truth, principle, or effect, or to establish it when discovered, specifically by varying at our will the combination of things and circumstances and then observing the result.
- To put to the proof; to experience.
- To make an experiment; to search by trial.
Common misspellings for experiment:
expearment, expericment, experiement, experimint, exparement, experienments, expierament, experimebt, experienment, expirmented, experminet, exsperiment, exoeriment, experimetn, esperiment, expierement, exeriment, expariment, expertment, expirent, experement, expierment, expiriment, expirenment, experoment, experimant, experiemnt, exsperament, expirements, ecperiment, expiremnt, expeariment, expriement, expriment, expirement, experimet, expreriment, excperiment, experiemt, experiemtn, expreiment, experimentor, experimaent, exspiriment, experimnt, expieriment, exparament, experiament, eperiment, expeiment, expirament, expermient, expearament, expriemtn, expireiment, experimnet, expiranment, experitment, sxperiment, expeirment, expereiment, experinment, exsperement, expirememnt, experiemtent, exprement, expiment, experament, experment, experiemnet, experemnt, expemited, exerpiment, expermint, exxperiment, expeirament, experminent, expeirement, expeiriment, experient, experimen, expermiment, eexperiment, experine, expirment, exsperment.
Google Ngram Viewer results for experiment:
Examples of usage for experiment:
Quotes for experiment:
- How to spell experiment?
- Correct spelling of experiment.
- Spell check experiment.
- How do u spell experiment?