Definition of experiment:
- An act or operation designed to discover some unknown truth, principle, or effect, or to establish it when discovered, specifically by varying at our will the combination of things and circumstances and then observing the result.
- To put to the proof; to experience.
- To make an experiment; to search by trial.
Common misspellings for experiment:
- experiement (24%)
- expirement (11%)
- expiriment (8%)
- experement (7%)
- experment (5%)
- expierment (3%)
- experament (3%)
- expirament (3%)
- expirment (3%)
- expierement (3%)
Google Ngram Viewer results for experiment:
This graph shows how "experiment" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for experiment:
Quotes for experiment:
- How to spell experiment?
- Correct spelling of experiment.
- Spell check experiment.
- How do u spell experiment?