Definition of experiment:
- try something new, as in order to gain experience; " Students experiment sexually"; " The composer experimented with a new style"
- the act of conducting a controlled test or investigation
- a venture at something new or different; " as an experiment he decided to grow a beard"
- the testing of an idea; " it was an experiment in living"; " not all experimentation is done in laboratories"
- to conduct a test or investigation; " We are experimenting with the new drug in order to fight this disease"
Common misspellings for experiment:
- experiement (24%)
- expirement (11%)
- expiriment (8%)
- experement (7%)
- experment (5%)
- expierment (3%)
- experament (3%)
- expirament (3%)
- expirment (3%)
- expierement (3%)