Definition of indication:
- the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- something that serves to indicate or suggest; " an indication of foul play"; " indications of strain"; " symptoms are the prime indicants of disease"
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; " he could not believe the meter reading"; " the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
- something ( as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary; " there were indications that it was time to leave"
- ( medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure; " the presence of bacterial infection was an indication for the use of antibiotics"
Common misspellings for indication:
- idication (20%)
- indiciation (10%)
- indecation (9%)
- indictaion (7%)
- indcation (5%)
- indaction (5%)
- indictation (5%)
- indicaiton (4%)
- inidcation (3%)
- indercation (3%)