Definition of mathematical:
- of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics; " a mathematical textbook"; " slide rules and other mathematical instruments"; " a mathematical solution to a problem"; " mathematical proof"
- statistically possible though highly improbable; " have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs"
- beyond question; " a mathematical certainty"
- relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers; " tests for rating numerical aptitude"; " a mathematical whiz"
- characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics; " mathematical precision"
Common misspellings for mathematical:
- mathmatical (59%)
- mathamatical (14%)
- mathimatical (9%)
- mathmatic (2%)
Examples of usage for mathematical:
Now, I will assert it as a mathematical certainty that a considerable percentage of marriages must fail. "The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society" , Upton Sinclair.