Definition of panacea:
Common misspellings for panacea:
Google Ngram Viewer results for panacea:
This graph shows how "panacea" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for panacea:
But in any case, it is no sound objection to an agency of social amelioration that its efficiency is only partial, for it is not so much to any single panacea, as to the application of a multitude of partial remedies, that we can most wisely trust for the accomplishment of our great aim. "Contemporary Socialism" , John Rae.
Quotes for panacea:
Communication is everyone's panacea for everything. - Thomas J. Peters
Rhymes for panacea:
- alethea, amalea, asea, caesarea, cytherea, diarrhea, tanzania.
- althea, cea, corea, crimea, duryea, garcia.
- bria, chia, cia, dhia, gaea, ia, jia, leah, lia.
- diarrhoea, dorothea, dulcinea, eritrea, galatea, galleria, gonorrhea, hialeah, hosea, idea, ikea, judea, keziah, korea, maria, medea, mia, minebea, nicosia, orea, pia, pizzeria, rhea, ria, rosalia, samaria, shia, snia, sofia, sophia, thea, tia, timothea, tortilla, urea, via, zia.
- How to spell panacea?
- Correct spelling of panacea.
- Spell check panacea.
- How do u spell panacea?