Common misspellings for poinsettia:
Google Ngram Viewer results for poinsettia:
This graph shows how "poinsettia" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for poinsettia:
What I carried away was a memory of the blue above, the gliding river below, hot sun and stillness, and the hum of a large, irridescent black beetle that went blundering through scarlet poinsettia leaves into the white, scented blossoms of a leafless, grey- stemmed champak tree. "From Edinburgh to India & Burmah" , William G. Burn Murdoch.
Lovely lanes of palm and banana, brightened by trees of crimson poinsettia, wind upward to the hills, and a cluster of green islets gems the blue waters; the scarlet- stemmed Banka palm offering a glowing contrast to the sweeping emerald of the feathery fronds. "Through the Malay Archipelago" , Emily Richings.
Rhymes for poinsettia:
- aleta, areta, aretta, beretta, brunetta, coletta, coretta, huetta, jacquetta, joletta, lauretta, lavetta, leneta, loleta, loretta, lunetta, maretta, pauletta, rosetta, vendetta, verneta, zaneta.
- betta, etta, jetta, leota, leta, netta, reta, teta, veta, yetta.
- ceta, henrietta, julietta, margareta, marietta, nicoletta, operetta, palometa, simonetta, violeta, violetta.
- How to spell poinsettia?
- Correct spelling of poinsettia.
- Spell check poinsettia.
- How do u spell poinsettia?