Common misspellings for sarah:
Sarah as a girl's name is pronounced SARE-ah. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Sarah is "princess". Biblical: originally called Sarai, Sarah shared an adventurous nomadic life with her husband Abraham. She is described as being exceptionally beautiful even into her older years. The name became popular in the 16th century. Both Sara (popular in Germany) and Sarah are used in blended and compound names. See also Sahara. Actresses Sarah Bernhardt, Sarah Siddons, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Michelle Gellar; singer Sarah Vaughn; poet Sara Teasdale; Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York; figure skater Sarah Hughes.
- Related names:
- Suri, Dara, Sariah.
- Zorah, Siara, Cyrah, Seara, Sahra, Zahrah, Zariah.
- Zarita, Sadee, Sadella, Sadelle, Sadellia, Sadie, Sadye, Saidee, Saira, Sairah, Sal, Sallee, Salley, Sallie, Sally, Sara, Sarabeth, Sarahlee, Sarahlynn, Sarai, Saraia, Sarajane, Sarajean, Saralee, Saralyn, Saralynn, Saramae, Sareen, Sarely, Sarena, Sarette, Sari, Sarika, Sarina, Sarine, Sarita, Sarka, Sarolta, Sarotta, Sarotte, Zaria, Saroya, Zarah, Sarra, Zara, Sarrah, Zahra, Sasa, Sydelle, Sera, Sydel, Serach, Sorcha, Serah, Soraya, Serita, Shari, Shara.
Google Ngram Viewer results for sarah:
This graph shows how "sarah" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for sarah:
Quotes for sarah:
Rhymes for sarah:
- barbera, caldera, canberra, chimera, elvera, emera, herrera, hespera, madera, mascara, nocera, o'hara, patera, pereira, provera, rivera, sahara, sierra, svizzera, valera, vespera.
- bera, berra, cara, cera, darragh, eire, era, erra, farah, farrah, fera, gera, hara, kara, kera, leora, naira, para, sara, serra, spera, tara, terra, thera, vera.
- olivera, primavera, riviera, xaviera.
- How to spell sarah?
- Correct spelling of sarah.
- Spell check sarah.
- How do u spell sarah?