Common misspellings for shawn:
- God is gracious
Shawn as a boy's name is pronounced shawn. It is of Irish and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Shawn is "God is gracious". Variant of John, from Sean. Like others of the John, Jean, Sean group, Shawn is used in hyphenated names like Shawn-Lee, Shawn-Luke, Shawn-Michael. Shaundre is a contemporary blend of Shaun and Andre. See also Shane. Basketball player Shawn Kemp.
- Related names:
- Shawnee, DeShawn, Marshawn, Rashaun.
- Shayn, Shaan, Shan, Shann.
- Shonn, Shaun, Shaughn, Shaundre, Shawnel, Shawnell, Shawnn.
Google Ngram Viewer results for shawn:
This graph shows how "shawn" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for shawn:
Quotes for shawn:
Rhymes for shawn:
- adon, amon, bardon, cardon, caron, exon, garon, manon, miron, peron, pilon, predawn, quinton, rabon, redrawn, vardon, verdon, withdrawn.
- aleron, amadon, dorion, madelon, overdrawn, undergone.
- aune, braun, brawn, daun, dawn, drawn, faun, fawn, flawn, gone, laun, lawn, pawn, prawn, quan, sean, shaun, vaughan, vaughn, von, yaun, yawn, zon.
- How to spell shawn?
- Correct spelling of shawn.
- Spell check shawn.
- How do u spell shawn?