Definition of sugar:
- A carbohydrate of sweet taste; see saccharum.
- Made of sugar. Sugar of lead, acetate of lead, a sweet but highly poisonous substance.
- A well- known, sweet, crystalline substance, obtained from the sugar- cane, and also the beet, maple, and other plants.
- To impregnate, season, cover, sprinkle, or mix with sugar, or as with sugar; to sweeten.
Common misspellings for sugar:
sugur, shugar, suger, surger, surar, suagr, suaro, sugarfree, sugger, surgar, sugr, shougar, surga, shuger, sugsr, sugre, shouger, suage, sugear, sagar, suar, suguar, suga, sugae, suager, suagar, sgar, sugra, sugat, sguar, sugarg, suggar.
Google Ngram Viewer results for sugar:
Examples of usage for sugar:
Quotes for sugar:
- How to spell sugar?
- Correct spelling of sugar.
- Spell check sugar.
- How do u spell sugar?