Common misspellings for trait:
Google Ngram Viewer results for trait:
This graph shows how "trait" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
Examples of usage for trait:
Quotes for trait:
Presidents with strong nerves are decisive. They don't balk at unpopular decisions. They are willing to make people angry. Bush had strong nerves. Clinton, who passed up a chance to eliminate Osama bin Laden, did not. Obama is a people pleaser, a trait not normally associated with nerves of steel. - Fred Barnes
Rhymes for trait:
- abate, await, belate, berate, collate, conflate, create, debate, deflate, dictate, dilate, elate, equate, est, estate, gestate, inflate, innate, irate, kuwait, lightweight, misstate, negate, oblate, ornate, postdate, predate, prorate, reflate, relate, restate, sedate, translate, tri-state, update, upstate.
- ate, aydt, bait, bate, cate, chait, crate, date, eight, fait, fate, fete, freight, gait, gate, grate, great, hait, hate, kate, late, mate, nate, pait, pate, plait, plate, prate, rait, rate, sate, skate, slate, spate, speight, state, straight, strait, streight, tait, taitt, tate, wait, waite, wayt, weight.
- conjugate, desecrate, interstate, intrastate, overrate, overweight, procreate, reinstate, silverplate, solid-state, underrate.
- demodulate, interrelate, recriminate, remunerate.
- How to spell trait?
- Correct spelling of trait.
- Spell check trait.
- How do u spell trait?