Definition of transport:
- To transfer, to transplant.
- Transportation; conveyance; a ship employed for transporting the munitions of war, troops, & c.; rapture; ecstasy; a convict transported.
- To carry or convey from one place to another; to banis as a criminal; to carry away by violence of pass on; to ravish with pleasure.
Common misspellings for transport:
trasnport, ransport, transporst, transpart, trasportaishon, trnsport, om, transportion, transprot, transpot, tranceport, transort, trnasport, transprort, tansport, tranport, tramsport, transporte, trasportation, trasport, tranpsort, transpost, transpor, transpoort, transportating, transportat, trandport, transoprt, veichales, transprt, trancport.
Google Ngram Viewer results for transport:
Examples of usage for transport:
Quotes for transport:
The accumulation of personal wealth and the extension of commercial transactions have developed a great and lamentable increase in certain classes of crimes, while the improvements in transport have largely facilitated the escape of fugitive criminals. - Edward Blake
The demographic weight of countries such as China and India exercise a massive pressure on our wages and salaries. They have accomplished massive technological advances and the revolution in information technology has reduced the costs of transport. - Laurent Fabius
Rhymes for transport:
- abort, assort, athwart, cavort, comport, consort, contort, deport, distort.
- boart, bort, cort, court, ct, dort, escort, exhort, extort, foret, fort, forte, import, kort, mort, norte, ohrt, ort, port, porte, purport, quart, report, resort, short, snort, sort, sport, stuart, support, swart, thwart, tort, torte, wart.
- misreport, teleport.
Idioms for transport:
- How to spell transport?
- Correct spelling of transport.
- Spell check transport.
- How do u spell transport?