Definition of jubilee:
- A grand festival among the Jews, proclaimed by the sound of a trumpet, celebrated every fiftieth year to commemorate their deliverance out of Egypt, at which time all the slaves were liberated, and all lands which had been alienated during the whole period reverted to their former owners; a season of festivity and great public joy; a church solemnity or ceremony celebrated every twenty- fifth year at Rome, on which the Pope grants plenary indulgence.
Common misspellings for jubilee:
- jubliee (52%)
- jubillee (17%)
- jubile (12%)
- jubille (7%)
- jublee (5%)
- jubiliee (5%)
- jubble (2%)
- ram's horn
Jubilee as a girl's name is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Jubilee is "ram's horn". Term for a fiftieth-year anniversary celebration of the liberation from Egypt, marked in biblical times by the blowing of a ram's horn.
- Yabelle, Jobelle, Abelle, Abila.
Examples of usage for jubilee:
Quotes for jubilee:
Rhymes for jubilee:
- ab, andree, apc, appointee, atp, b, banshee, bbc, be, bea, bee, bibi, blea, bourgeoisie, brea, bree, brie, bt, bui, c, c3, cac, capri, cat-3, cc, cd, chablis, chea, chee, cie, cod, conferee, crea, cree, curie, cxc, cyb, d, ddt, de, dea, debris, decree, dee, degree, deportee, designee, detainee, devotee, disagree, draftee, dsv, dundee, dupree, eap, ee, emcee, enlistee, enrollee, escapee, esprit, fee, fi, flea, flee, fop, foresee, franchisee, free, fsi, g, ged, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, guarani, guarantee, guaranty, gutsy, gyi, he, hee, henri, honoree, ib, id, indri, inductee, internee, ip, jaycee, je, jee, jessee, ji, jie, kea, kee, key, khe, ki, klee, knee, kyi, lavie, lea, lee, leigh, lessee, li, licensee, loree, louie, lp, lsd, lxi, m3, magee, marie, markee, marquee, marquis, mc, mcgee, mcghee, me, mea, mee, mi, mit, mme, mpg, mt, musee, nabil, ne, nee, nestle, nghi, nic, nie, njt, nominee, oad, odp, ofc, ot, oversea, p, parolee, pattee, pawnee, pea, plea, potpourri, pree, pri, prix, qi, quai, quay, qui, ranee, ravi, rb, re, rea, ree, referee, repartee, resignee, retiree, rosalee, rosemarie, rupee, sci, se, sea, see, sep, she, sheree, shi, shri, si, sie, sightsee, ski, slee, smee, snee, spie, spree, sri, syp, sze, t, te, tea, tee, tenn, tennessee, the, thee, thi, thierry, three, ti, trainee, tree, trustee, tse, tv, tyree, undersea, v, valoree, ve, vee, vendee, vi, waikiki, we, wee, whoopee, xi, xie, yangtze, ye, yee, yi, yie, yippee, z, ze, zea, zee.
- abee, ac, achee, adee, agree, albee, alee.
- absentee, abt, addressee, adoptee, adoree, amc, amputee.
- geac, hnat, interviewee, irit, knbc, lapd.