Definition of know:
- To perceive with certainty; to have a clear and certain idea or notion of; to have an assured conviction of; to distinguish; to recognise by recollection, remembrance, representation, or description; to be acquainted with; to have sexual commerce with; to approve.
- To have clear and certain perception; not to be doubtful; to be informed; to take cognizance of.
Common misspellings for know:
knowt, kno9w, knon, knowif, knowed, knoa, knopw, rember, relize, onow, knoww, knnow, eknow, knwo, knowleggde, kniow, knowf, knowthe, kn0w, thno, kowif, kno, knof, konw, mnow, tn, nkw, knowknow, kkow, ni, decern, khnow, knowle, kwow, know, knowthat, nkow, kwo, nw, kniw, knowo, inow, kno0w, knonw, knbow, knoe, knowfor, l, knowq, leurn, kow, lnow, kbnow, iknow, knkow, cnow, ow, aknow, wkno, knowon, jknow, knowof, kono, kjnow, knoow, verifie, uknown, knpow, kanow, knos, uknow, 5th, knowyou, kbow, knowm, klnwo, mknow, knlw, knolw, knao, knov, koow, kenow, knwe, mek, knaw, kown, no0w, knwon, nbo, leanered, beaware, nknwo, kenw, knw, knnw, knowone, koe, kn0ow, knwow, knokw, khow, gow, mo, onw, knowi, knowas, knkw, dknow, knoqw, nknow, knoiw, knmow, knowl, knou, knower, knowa, ko, knoq, qnow, kw, kowe, knowwhat, dnow, playe, kn, sknow, klow, knoew, promess, knod, knom, tknow, konow, knpw, knowv, klnow, kmnow, enow, kknow, kinow, knownn, knowwe, kwno, knjow, knowwhy, jnow, knowhing, knowse, kneo, kmow, knowit, lknow, knowd, know1, knowe.
Google Ngram Viewer results for know:
Examples of usage for know:
Quotes for know:
Rhymes for know:
- aglow, ago, although, arnaud, arnault, miro, pernod, renault.
- apropos, eeo, imo, ivo, overflow, taekwondo.
- au, aux, beau, beaux, below, bestow, bio, blow, bo, boe, bordeaux, bow, bowe, bro, cabo, chateau, chateaux, chau, cho, cloe, co, coe, cousteau, cro, crow, dau, defoe, devaux, doe, doh, dough, eau, escoe, escrow, flo, floe, flow, foe, forego, forgo, fro, gau, giraud, glo, gloe, glow, go, goe, gogh, goh, gro, grow, hello, ho, hoe, hoh, inco, jo, joe, joh, kayo, ko, koh, kowtow, kyo, lo, loe, loew, loewe, loh, low, lowe, luo, marceau, margaux, mau, mo, moe, monroe, mow, munro, nau, ngo, noe, noh, nouveau, o', oh, outgrow, ow, owe, papo, perot, peugeot, plateau, plough, poe, poh, pro, quo, renaud, rho, rideau, ro, roe, roh, rondeau, rouleau, row, rowe, sew, sgro, show, sloe, slow, snow, so, so-so, sow, stow, stowe, strow, tableau, tableaux, tallyho, tarot, thibault, tho, thoreau, though, throw, toe, tow, trow, truffaut, tso, turbot, tyo, undergo, uno, vo, whoa, wo, woe, yau, yo, yoe, yoh, zoh.
Idioms for know:
- How to spell know?
- Correct spelling of know.
- Spell check know.
- How do u spell know?