Definition of land:
- To set on shore.
- Earth; the solid portion of the surface of the globe, or any portion of it; a country or district; ground; soil; real estate; a nation or people.
- To go on shore; to arrive. To make the land, to discover land from the sea as the ship approaches it. To shut in the land, to lose sight of the land left, by the intervention of a point or promontory. To set the land, to see by the compass how it bears from the ship. Land o' the Leal, the place of the loyal or faithful; heaven.
Common misspellings for land:
lland, kand, carlee, aland, laned, lande, lnd, lnad, lanad, iand, pland, tand, landy, lan, lind, lasnd, continate, land, lang, lond, earch, landin, larnd, landi, jand, loand, laun, laand, lant, lans, fland, leand, ladn, lanf, alnd, forestland, landl, lamd, fand, lund, landspace.
Google Ngram Viewer results for land:
Examples of usage for land:
Quotes for land:
Rhymes for land:
- and, band, banned, bland, brand, brande, canned, chand, fanned, gland, grand, grande, hand, lande, manned, panned, planned, rand, sand, sande, scanned, spanned, stand, strand, tanned.
- command, demand, disband, expand, fernand, firsthand, offhand, remand, unmanned, unplanned, withstand.
- meadowland, understand.
- How to spell land?
- Correct spelling of land.
- Spell check land.
- How do u spell land?