Definition of last:
- The end; conclusion.
- That comes after all the others; latest; hindmost; next before the present; utmost; ultimate; lowest; meanest.
- The last time; the time before the present; in the end. At last, at the end. To the last, to the end.
- A load; a cargo; a certain weight or measure, generally estimated at 4000 lb, but varying in different articles.
- A mould of the human foot, made of wood, on which shoes are formed.
- To continue in time; to endure; to continue unimpaired; to hold out.
Common misspellings for last:
laast, lastr, flast, le, laset, lsat, last, lasat, atlast, lasdt, tast, iast, lasst, jast, lasyt, tha, latr, dlast, kast, laslt, lkast, lasr, lates, theerd, lastes, lat, lasty, latst, lst, laste, les, lsot, tlast, leat, lasth, elast, lats, latast, ast, alast, lsta, laft, slast, llast, lasy, lastname, alst, lastnight, 8last, lsast, lasrt, ladt, las, lask, lasta, oast, loast, laqst, klast, lase, lastt, larst, laster, rlast, durate, laest, liast, ladst, infla, last10.
Google Ngram Viewer results for last:
Examples of usage for last:
Quotes for last:
Rhymes for last:
- accost, aghast, alas, alsace, amass, amassed, contrast, contrasts, defrost, embossed, exhaust, forecasts, harass, harassed, impasse, lambaste, miscast, morass, precast, recast, repass, surpass, umass.
- assed, ast, aust, bass, bast, blast, bras, brass, cas, cass, cast, caste, chasse, class, classed, crass, crossed, das, dass, fahs, fass, fast, frost, gas, gass, gassed, gast, glas, glass, glassed, glossed, gras, grass, grassed, hass, hast, jass, kass, kast, klas, klass, kras, lambastes, lass, lost, mass, masse, massed, mast, nass, nast, pass, passed, past, pasts, plas, ras, rast, repast, sas, sass, sasse, surpassed, tass, tossed, vass, vast.
Idioms for last:
- How to spell last?
- Correct spelling of last.
- Spell check last.
- How do u spell last?