Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for ACCOSTION
We think the word accostion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for accostion
- Action(Definition of action)
- Accession(Definition of accession)
- Auction(Definition of auction)
- Acquisition(Definition of acquisition)
- Accretion(Definition of accretion)
- Accusation(Definition of accusation)
- Occasion(Definition of occasion)
In jamaica they were the remnant of the spanish slaves who ran away on the arrival of the english, with accessions from deserters at later periods; in surinam some of those who had been sent into the forest to prevent their capture by french corsairs.
What gave you the idea there would be action?
A complete history would of course include a full account both of the witch trials from anglo-saxon times to elizabeth's accession and of the various witch-swimming incidents of the eighteenth century.
What she kept untold was that, by favor of greenleaf, hilary had been enabled to auction off the poor remains of his home belongings and thus to restore the returned exile her gold.
The acquisition of ferrara was too fine a thing for the pope not to procure all the decretals and decisions of those brave theologians, who declare that the pope can render just that which is unjust.
He shook hands with father ambrose in the manner of old friend accosting old friend, and nothing in his salutation indicated displeasure of any sort in the background.
2. with this new organization, or accretion of parts, new kinds of irritability may commence; for so long as there was but one living organ, it could only be supposed to possess irritability; since sensibility may be conceived to be an extension of the effect of irritability over the rest of the system.
When her attitude is known, the standard for adjusting her excuses of one and accusations of another, is easily discovered.
27-41. the elders' false accusation in private and in public, resulting in her condemnation to death.
As on a former occasion, he thought: "i'll let her get out of breath.