Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for AIQUITE
We think the word aiquite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for aiquite
- Aquifer(Definition of aquifer)
- Acquire(Definition of acquire)
- Unquiet(Definition of unquiet)
- Acquit(Definition of acquit)
- Quiet(Definition of quiet)
- Adequate(Definition of adequate)
- Ignite(Definition of ignite)
- Quote(Definition of quote)
- Requite(Definition of requite)
- Equity(Definition of equity)
- Acuity(Definition of acuity)
- Acquitted(Definition of acquitted)
- Quit(Definition of quit)
- Quito(Definition of quito)
- Acute(Definition of acute)
- Quite(Definition of quite)
- Ubiquity(Definition of ubiquity)
- Iniquity(Definition of iniquity)
- Acquired(Definition of acquired)
Paralleling the amazon river is a large aquifer, dubbed the hamza river, the discovery of which was made public in august 2011.
All my past, all that i have been able to acquire or to produce, has no value in my eyes unless it can profit her.
The writer recalls trying a bankrupt, charged with fraud, where the lawyer for the defendant had written a brief of some three hundred pages upon the points of law which he proposed to argue to the court upon his motion to acquit.
Clement vi. acquits joanna of naples of murder, i. 487; his licentiousness, ii. 238.
Chloris was wagging her whole person from the shoulder-blades backwards; she never found adequate the tail that had originally been provided for that purpose.
A simple and efficient way to state acuity is by solving the fraction to a decimal number.
The athenian judges acquitted phryne because she was beautiful.
In one of the bays was a figure of a goat in black marble, with shining agate eyes.
But with living on there, day after day, the acute sojourner became conscious of a new aspect in the spectacle.
The modern man in order to understand the majesty of the state must free himself of a whole mass of acquired notions.