Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for APRPREATE
We think the word aprpreate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for aprpreate
- Apparent(Definition of apparent)
- Appropriated(Definition of appropriated)
- Appreciate(Definition of appreciate)
- Propriety(Definition of propriety)
- Appropriately(Definition of appropriately)
- Appropriate(Definition of appropriate)
- Aspirate(Definition of aspirate)
- Procreate(Definition of procreate)
- Expropriate(Definition of expropriate)
- Inappropriate(Definition of inappropriate)
- Appropriator(Definition of appropriator)
- Prorate(Definition of prorate)
- Operate(Definition of operate)
6. how should a covenanted home be appreciated?
The disposition to start was apparent, and the preparations were promptly begun.
Still, in the way of pounds, shillings and pence, we will not turn our backs upon them any day, being on the whole rather the most trustworthy of the two as respects money; more especially in all such cases in which our neighbour's goods can be appropriated without having recourse to absolutely direct means.
Joan did not quite appreciate his consideration.
And poor, crude directions for answering appropriately were given to edith harnham, who on her return to the city carried them out with warm intensification.
If he could be made to sacrifice for cassandra some of his physical joy of life, seeking to give more than to appropriate to himself for his own satisfaction-if he could teach him the value of what she had done-could he rise to such a height, and learn self-control?
It sets its victim in painful antagonism with all good not his own, actually turning it into evil; while a generous sympathy appropriates as its own all the foreign good it contemplates.
One of the young girls who passed around the food rushed over to jan the instant he appeared in the doorway.