Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for AQUISTION
We think the word aquistion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for aquistion
- Accusation(Definition of accusation)
- Equation(Definition of equation)
- Action(Definition of action)
- Questioner(Definition of questioner)
- Accession(Definition of accession)
- Auction(Definition of auction)
- Causation(Definition of causation)
- Question(Definition of question)
- Inquisition(Definition of inquisition)
- Requisition(Definition of requisition)
- Acquisition(Definition of acquisition)
- Equitation(Definition of equitation)
One strong point in your favor, when the accusation is weighed, is that you did not take the letters.
I want to teach them the value of knowledge of the personal equation and how to apply that knowledge effectively.
And indeed i might also possibly clear my own action to mr. thorold; but change hers, never.
For many days, a constant excitement was caused by the accession of troops.
So there it is, ladies and gentlemen; the fair clotilde and the manly arthur litton about to be sold by society's prize-auction to the highest bidders, and this is the land where slavery is unknown-the land of the free!
The more distant barbarians, who occupied the deserted habitations of the former, advanced in their acquisitions, and pressed with their incumbent weight the roman state, already unequal to the load which it sustained.
The latter condition has doubtless much to do with the causation of the former.
910. in the year 1668, the venerable father fray juan de la madre de dios, of blancas, was elected president of mexico in the provincial chapter of mexico, and father fray agustin de santa monica, commissary for espana.
The recruit-our latest acquisition-was so interesting.