Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ASSITENT
We think the word assitent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for assitent
- Ascent(Definition of ascent)
- Accident(Definition of accident)
- Attend(Definition of attend)
- Stint(Definition of stint)
- Astound(Definition of astound)
- Assistant(Definition of assistant)
- Austin(Definition of austin)
- Stunt(Definition of stunt)
- Assortment(Definition of assortment)
- Distend(Definition of distend)
- Assonant(Definition of assonant)
- Extent(Definition of extent)
- Astern(Definition of astern)
- Astute(Definition of astute)
- Visitant(Definition of visitant)
- Assent(Definition of assent)
- Asserted(Definition of asserted)
- Distant(Definition of distant)
- Ascend(Definition of ascend)
- Intent(Definition of intent)
- Assailant(Definition of assailant)
- Resident(Definition of resident)
- Ardent(Definition of ardent)
- Assorted(Definition of assorted)
- Assented(Definition of Assented)
- Hesitant(Definition of hesitant)
- Dissident(Definition of dissident)
Nisko, however, was to remain behind at the farm at wildon, when we attempted our ascent.
You won't go in a boat again-after that accident?
"my daughter is my assistant.
But still he had not refused his assent to this proposition.
Everything asserted of christ is, somewhere and in some way, asserted also of his disciples, and of all christians.
Then gideon would shake his head and ascend the signal-tower, but neither right nor left could the black plague be discovered.
He cried out, essayed to turn in his saddle that he might deal with this unlooked-for assailant, then, overcome, he lurched forward on to the withers of his horse and thence rolled over, and was dragged away at the gallop, his foot caught in a stirrup, by the suddenly startled brute he rode.
No ardent lover of forest life could be lonely in such company and in such weather.
"there's that in it, certainly," assented fullaway.