Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for ASSITET
We think the word assitet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for assitet
- Assort(Definition of assort)
- Aside(Definition of aside)
- Assert(Definition of assert)
- Assiduity(Definition of assiduity)
- Astute(Definition of astute)
- Astarte(Definition of astarte)
- Assented(Definition of Assented)
- Assorted(Definition of assorted)
- Asset(Definition of asset)
- Asserted(Definition of asserted)
- Estate(Definition of estate)
- Suited(Definition of suited)
- Assist(Definition of assist)
- Assets(Definition of assets)
- Stet(Definition of stet)
- Aster(Definition of aster)
- Assent(Definition of assent)
A carriage was procured, he was assisted into it, rotha took her place beside him, and the coachman was ordered to drive slowly.
So, i neither turned aside from the straight direction, nor hurried my steps, nor looked back any more.
He had no necessity for going round by mrs sarson's cottage, it was quite out of his way, but it was in the dusk of evening, when love will assert itself even in middle-aged minds.
Such licence has gone: asides are dead, statements of fact in soliloquies are only permitted in formal tragedies.
Her health gradually improved, and she attributed this circumstance to the assiduity and tenderness of her young friend, to whom her heart now expanded in warm and unreserved affection.
In her bright sitting-room, with the shades tightly drawn, an inexpressible loneliness assailed her.
"i believe he will," assented zoie joyfully.
That habit is an asset which doesn't show in the books.
Only papias and two of his fellow-artists, declared against this choice, and eagerly asserted that among all the damsels present one, and one alone, was worthy to appear before the emperor as alexander's bride, and that one was praxilla, the daughter of gabinius.
Had this mid-african, whose feet were bending to the open grave, any seer's knowledge which would assist him?
So your quick assets are practically nothing.
Jack nodded his head in assent.