Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ASSOCICATION
We think the word assocication is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for assocication
- Abdication(Definition of abdication)
- Mastication(Definition of mastication)
- Application(Definition of application)
- Ossification(Definition of ossification)
- Aspiration(Definition of aspiration)
- Association(Definition of association)
- Assimilation(Definition of assimilation)
- Disassociation(Definition of disassociation)
- Rustication(Definition of rustication)
- Avocation(Definition of avocation)
- Allocation(Definition of allocation)
- Assassination(Definition of assassination)
- Desiccation(Definition of desiccation)
- Assignation(Definition of assignation)
The artist's serenity, by this conception, was an intellectual and spiritual capital that must never brook defeat-which it so easily might incur by a single act of abdication.
The application is easy enough.
Others can speak to you from experience, as i cannot, of the glory and happiness of a life spent in the relief of man's estate: i would speak to you of a preliminary stage of work for that relief, of some of the difficulties which beset girls on first leaving school, and owing to which so much noble aspiration and unselfish enthusiasm run to waste.
His influence over the persons who composed the leading part in that association was, and is, unbounded.
This does not of itself prove that the assimilation must go on to complete equality; but it assuredly affords some presumption that such is the case.
It does not depend upon avocation, unless in case of those who work under poisonous conditions; people are well in all trades and professions.
In particular, it permits hierarchical address allocation methods that facilitate route aggregation across the internet, and thus limit the expansion of routing tables.
A usurper's peace is more destructive than his open hostilities; plunder and assassination are its concomitants.
March 21, 1884, the penal code of the state was amended, raising the age of consent from ten to sixteen years, and also providing penalties for inveigling or enticing any unmarried woman, under the age of twenty-five years, into a house of ill-fame or assignation.