Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ASSSURING
We think the word asssuring is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for asssuring
- Issuing(Definition of issuing)
- Aspirin(Definition of aspirin)
- Measuring(Definition of measuring)
- Siring(Definition of Siring)
- Asking(Definition of asking)
- Assign(Definition of assign)
- Assurance(Definition of assurance)
- Aspiring(Definition of aspiring)
- Souring(Definition of souring)
- Assorting(Definition of Assorting)
- Airing(Definition of airing)
- Assaying(Definition of Assaying)
- Assyria(Definition of assyria)
- Assyrian(Definition of assyrian)
- Assuring(Definition of assuring)
- Usurping(Definition of Usurping)
- Assassin(Definition of Assassin)
- Soaring(Definition of soaring)
- Alluring(Definition of alluring)
- Assuming(Definition of assuming)
- Assure(Definition of assure)
Aspirin may reduce mortality from breast cancer.
It might be taught as justly, on the whole, and the sooner when the cottager's view of the feast shall cease to be the humble one of our literary critics, to extend this capacity for delicate choosing in the direction of the matter arousing laughter.
Every minute of the day he was asking that question of himself.
To dramatic performances i am disposed to assign nothing further than the modest function of furnishing entertainment.
What is needed now and without delay is an appropriation by the congress to meet the current and accruing expenses of the commission.
The blunders that these aspiring young ladies and gentlemen make in orthography are enough to set one's teeth on edge."
When betty had fairly gone, doubts began to assail katherine, as they have a habit of assailing impulsive people, after it is too late to pay heed to them.
Tell us, count nugent-you who, in the service of holy liberty, have been wandering about the world for the last two years-tell us whether i am not justified in asserting that the nations are about to awake?"
As i was here airing myself on the tops of the mountains, i fell into a profound contemplation on the vanity of human life; and, passing from one thought to another, 'surely,' said i, 'man is but a shadow, and life a dream.
I will now speak of the assaying of the metal alloys.
"you used it as though you had, lord virzal," the assassin replied.
He had resisted temptation in a most alluring form, and he might hope to date from this moment the dawn of a truer and nobler existence.
Before the rebellion no one was excluded from the english parliament on account of his religion, whether he was a roman catholic, a presbyterian, or a member of any other of the various sects which were gradually arising in the country.
The asa physical status classification system is a system for assessing the fitness of patients before surgery.