Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for ASSTING
We think the word assting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for assting
- Casting(Definition of casting)
- Acting(Definition of acting)
- Ousting(Definition of ousting)
- Issuing(Definition of issuing)
- Tasting(Definition of tasting)
- Basting(Definition of basting)
- Assorting(Definition of Assorting)
- Fasting(Definition of fasting)
- Lasting(Definition of lasting)
- Assuming(Definition of assuming)
- Assuring(Definition of assuring)
- Assaying(Definition of Assaying)
- Assenting(Definition of assenting)
- Assign(Definition of assign)
- Sting(Definition of sting)
- Asking(Definition of asking)
- Austin(Definition of austin)
- Wasting(Definition of wasting)
Then they begin to tell him all about him in detail, and then they tell him about the queen, how she is waiting for him and asserting that nothing could induce her to leave the country, until she sees him or hears some credible news of him.
"i don't want to congratulate him on his acting," said she, smiling through her tears.
In this way i was delighted to go to the opening of the new church at lydiate, so that i was taking part in the third stage of the catholic history of the diocese-having said a prayer in the old ruin, and attended mass in rimmer's, and now assisting at the solemn high mass at the opening of the church of our lady, not far from the old chapel of st. catherine.
You have in me a friend, if you will allow me the honor of assuming that title.
I disappointed her sadly by explaining that we required time to prepare ourselves, and by assuring her that we should not be ready for the next five days.
My little boy is near me, awkwardly assaying his first steps in the garden.
An assenting shudder shook bep's body.
There is nothing left for him in honour to do but to assign everything.
There is someone in particular-mr. baxter-forgive me for asking-someone who has passed over-?