Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for CEANING
We think the word ceaning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for ceaning
- Cunning(Definition of cunning)
- Ceiling(Definition of ceiling)
- Seaming(Definition of Seaming)
- Zoning(Definition of zoning)
- Moaning(Definition of moaning)
- Yearning(Definition of yearning)
- Sealing(Definition of sealing)
- Earning(Definition of Earning)
- Ceding(Definition of ceding)
- Leaning(Definition of leaning)
- Loaning(Definition of loaning)
- Sunning(Definition of Sunning)
- Cleaning(Definition of cleaning)
- Coining(Definition of Coining)
- Meaning(Definition of meaning)
- Caning(Definition of caning)
- Corning(Definition of Corning)
- Learning(Definition of learning)
- Waning(Definition of waning)
- Sinning(Definition of sinning)
- Weaning(Definition of weaning)
- Seating(Definition of seating)
- Canine(Definition of canine)
- Kenning(Definition of kenning)
The warm glow of a fire shone on the woodwork of the ceiling, and as i softly closed the door a log on the hearth gave way, with a crackling of sparks, which pleasantly broke the luxurious silence.
And I know this feeling I drift through the ceiling– The Sea Of Lights by sundowner
Low in the sheltered valley stands his cot, he hears the mountain storm and feels it not; winter and spring, toil ceasing ere tis dark, rests with the lamb and rises with the lark, content his helpmate to the day's employ and care neer comes to steal a single joy.
In 1818, leaders of the chickasaw signed a treaty ceding all claims to land north of the southern border of tennessee.
After that she devoted her surplus energies to the matter of house-cleaning, and that did better.
I could have followed the course of many writers and absorbed or assimilated, and thus seemingly made my own what they had written; but i have chosen to quote freely, and so have substantially given the words of many authors of repute, and at the same time saved myself the labor of a re-coining, which does not, after all, deceive the intelligent reader.
Many approved schools were known for strict discipline, with corporal punishment used where necessary, generally a rather more severe version of the caning or strapping that was common in ordinary secondary schools.
Behavioral sequences: conditioned reinforcement and chaining most behavior cannot easily be described in terms of individual responses reinforced one by one.
It is not clear, even, that the favorable treaty made with russia in the following year was the outcome of what canning somewhat contemptuously styled "the new doctrine of the president."
He no longer resembled the dog that had graced the canine parade on riverside drive.