Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for CHIPOLTE
We think the word chipolte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for chipolte
- Chipolata(Definition of chipolata)
- Chapel(Definition of chapel)
- Shipload(Definition of shipload)
- Chapter(Definition of chapter)
- Chirpily(Definition of chirpily)
- Chilled(Definition of chilled)
- Chalet(Definition of chalet)
- Shipmate(Definition of shipmate)
- Chocolate(Definition of chocolate)
- Chipped(Definition of chipped)
- Couplet(Definition of couplet)
- Polite(Definition of polite)
- Chaplet(Definition of chaplet)
- Charlotte(Definition of charlotte)
So pile into my car and i'll take you up chapel hill on the double quick."
I should so like to see that girl suffer what she deserves,-a chapter of humiliation!"
The long wait we had put in, with a cold wind blowing, had chilled us all thoroughly.
The weather here is greatly improved, and i hope in three days to be in the chalet.
The bystanders being surprised, he took the chaplet from his head and said with an oath, that he would not put it on again till facts had confirmed his art.
"charlotte," i said, on first addressing her after landing, "fate has cast us together-in some degree it has mingled our destiny; yet we must part.