Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for CHOLIFY
We think the word cholify is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for cholify
- Chalky(Definition of chalky)
- Chairlift(Definition of chairlift)
- Qualify(Definition of qualify)
- Calif(Definition of CALIF)
- Nullify(Definition of nullify)
- Golf(Definition of golf)
- Chill(Definition of chill)
- Cliff(Definition of cliff)
- Chive(Definition of chive)
- Life(Definition of life)
- Livy(Definition of livy)
- Chaff(Definition of chaff)
- Chief(Definition of chief)
- Chloe(Definition of Chloe)
- Chalice(Definition of chalice)
- Chilly(Definition of chilly)
- Vilify(Definition of vilify)
- Chili(Definition of chili)
- Chafe(Definition of chafe)
- Wolf(Definition of wolf)
- Charlie(Definition of Charlie)
- Chiefly(Definition of chiefly)
- Cholera(Definition of cholera)
- Mollify(Definition of mollify)
- Choler(Definition of choler)
- Clef(Definition of clef)
- Shelf(Definition of shelf)
- Chivy(Definition of chivy)
- Half(Definition of half)
- Calf(Definition of calf)
- Chevy(Definition of chevy)
The lawyer was a tall, thin man, with chalky, expressionless features, but his eyes gave life to his face with their keen, almost brilliant, vision.
Dc motors produce more starting torque than ac motors, so applications of ac motors on chairlifts is largely limited to smaller chairlift installations, otherwise the ac motor would need to be significantly oversized relative to the equivalent horsepower dc motor.
Address: care of west coast magazine, los angeles, calif.
As he lay, he "knew the strange, slow chill which, stealing, tells the young that it is death."
She was silent a few minutes, and then she told him kindly: "hal says they always chaff you about marrying an heiress, for the sake of being rich without any need to work; but take my advice, and don't force the hand of fate before she has had time to give you good things in her own time."
The chief warder tried his hand himself.
Dat high temper run in de dean fambly, chile.
He slid his chalice brisk away, grasped his change.
Out into the night that is illuminated now by a faint, faint moon; through the bare, leafless, chilly woods, and down the path that crosses the railway track not far from the little station.
Chili strawberries are now rarely met with in cultivation.
His was not a super-martial spirit; he did not pine to be "at them" again nor did he chafe under the restrictions of a life of confinement.
Instead of encouraging the idea, mrs. porter reminded neddy and charley that they had only ten days more, and had not yet looked at the work they had to do for their tutor in the holidays.
Charlie thurkow was quite right.
And what flesh do we chiefly eat?
Fifteen and twenty-two is usually the way of calf loves.
Elsie was singing something to a tune that sounded like that of "chevy chase," a great favourite with brandon in his childhood-but she caught the sound of footsteps at the door and stopped abruptly.