Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for CLEARISH
We think the word clearish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for clearish
- Cliquish(Definition of cliquish)
- Crash(Definition of crash)
- Clannish(Definition of clannish)
- Clarion(Definition of clarion)
- Cleared(Definition of cleared)
- Clash(Definition of clash)
- Flourish(Definition of flourish)
- Coltish(Definition of coltish)
- Garish(Definition of garish)
- Clarify(Definition of clarify)
- Clearer(Definition of Clearer)
- Clownish(Definition of clownish)
- Cleric(Definition of cleric)
- Clearing(Definition of clearing)
- Crush(Definition of crush)
- Cloddish(Definition of cloddish)
- Clarity(Definition of clarity)
They must also have what pass for good qualities among themselves, for they are social, not to say clannish.
Rowena's words still sounded in her ears like a clarion call to battle.
Now i'll show you how, and you fellows can practice a while out here in front where the snow has been cleared away until you get the hang of the thing.
Exactly two months after chancellorsville the armies met once more in the clash of battle.
Most of those who prepared themselves to listen seemed to be putting him on trial, and they apparently justified themselves in this from the cross-questioning method the psychologist necessarily took in his wish to clarify the situation.
The little girl sitting opposite yvonne is claire dumont.
I suspect that worse dishonesty, and greater injustice, are to be found among the champions, lay and cleric, of religious opinion, than in any other class.
The girl seemed neither surprised nor very greatly pleased; perhaps her pleasure had spent itself in that moment of triumphant expectation when she foresaw what was coming, or perhaps she was preoccupied in clearing the way in her own mind to a definite result.
He did not confront me with the torture of my darling, he did not bring tangible evidence of her suffering-he just sat and talked, describing with a remarkable clarity of language which seemed incredible in a foreigner, the 'amusements' which he himself had witnessed.