Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for COCAND
We think the word cocand is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for cocand
- Commando(Definition of commando)
- Cockade(Definition of cockade)
- Cognate(Definition of cognate)
- Command(Definition of command)
- Jocund(Definition of jocund)
- Cogent(Definition of cogent)
- Cocoon(Definition of cocoon)
- Count(Definition of count)
- Can't(Definition of Can't)
- Cocked(Definition of Cocked)
- Gonad(Definition of gonad)
- Coconut(Definition of coconut)
- Coined(Definition of Coined)
- Cocking(Definition of Cocking)
- Cockney(Definition of cockney)
- Cognac(Definition of cognac)
- Cocaine(Definition of cocaine)
- Colander(Definition of colander)
- Cant(Definition of cant)
- Corned(Definition of corned)
- Concord(Definition of concord)
- Caned(Definition of Caned)
- Candy(Definition of candy)
The eagle-on-cannon first appeared on regular artillery buttons in 1802. about 1808 it was used as an embossed device on the leather fan cockade, and in 1814 it became the principal design element of the cap plate for regulars.
But the stories from the mythological and historical traditions which appear scattered in tabari in proceeding sections have a cognate origin.
The council have appointed brigr general fellows to take the command.
His clear and cogent exposition of the views and conclusions put forward on these subjects by thomas brown, with the express approval of james mill, is an illustration of coleridge's dictum regarding the connection between abstract theories and political movements.
The inference that they close the door with the object of securing greater quiet while spinning the maternal cocoon would not be in keeping with the unconcern displayed by the majority.
"i can't help it-he's gone," declared mr. tucker.
The skull, waxed as if with siccatif, seemed to have grown up out of the hair, which was hard and like filaments of dried coconut and hung down over his neck.
Of the artistic quality of mr. anstey's work there can be no question-neither of its humour, nor of its value as a complete reflection of english, and especially of cockney, life.
"i'll take it, madame," responded pere picot, "and some cognac with it."
A considerable part of their time was devoted to research work and among other things they started experimenting with the effects of cocaine, which was a comparatively recent discovery.
Then have ready a pan with a colander, into which turn the onions to drain, covering them with a cloth to keep in the steam.
Now as you love your poor wife and children come home, and let politiks alone, and provide for your children like a good christian and an honest man, which i have heard it said a politishon cant be.
I had seen many a salmon in the kitchen, and resolved to fish for one from the steamer; so i tied a bit of candy to a string and dropped it from the deck.