Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COCCOON
We think the word coccoon is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for coccoon
- Colon(Definition of colon)
- Cocci(Definition of cocci)
- Laocoon(Definition of laocoon)
- Conjoin(Definition of conjoin)
- Coco(Definition of coco)
- Cuckoo(Definition of cuckoo)
- Cotton(Definition of cotton)
- Cocaine(Definition of cocaine)
- Cordon(Definition of cordon)
- Coccus(Definition of coccus)
- Coercion(Definition of coercion)
- Croon(Definition of croon)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Coupon(Definition of coupon)
- Gorgon(Definition of gorgon)
- Cocoon(Definition of cocoon)
- Tycoon(Definition of tycoon)
- Garcon(Definition of Garcon)
- Cocoa(Definition of cocoa)
- Cockney(Definition of cockney)
- Cochin(Definition of cochin)
- Raccoon(Definition of raccoon)
- Cocking(Definition of Cocking)
- Cartoon(Definition of cartoon)
Streptococci are chains of cocci (e.
Cecil was growing up now, and had been sent to school; so when mr. schott heard that the chicago directors were making a collection of birds for the fair grounds, he offered coco, whose fearlessness and familiarity with human beings seemed peculiarly to adapt him for a public position.
How about the young woman of superior intellect and breeding, who had an inclination to smoke opium, on one occasion, and to sniff cocaine, on another?
Dactylopius coccus is native to tropical and subtropical south america and mexico, where their host cacti grow natively.
The queen used us in a most friendly manner, yet would not allow any of us to see her. in these islands we had rice, oxen, goats, cocoas, bananas, oranges, lemons, and citrons.
From now onwards, these remains may rot if they will: the scolia, by its methodical fashion of consuming its victuals, has succeeded in keeping them fresh to the very last; and now you may see it, replete, shining with health, withdraw its long neck from the bag of skin and prepare to weave the cocoon in which its development will be completed.
Then we landed on a larger island, on which were growing a few cocoa-nut trees.
Into the matter of the quaint features of the speech of the english countryside, or the wonders of the cockney dialect, the unlearned foreigner hardly dare venture.
Pacheco had only 150 portuguese soldiers, but nevertheless he inspired perfect confidence into the mind of his ally, the cochin raja.
Rab looked perplexed and dangerous; forever cocking his ear and dropping it as fast.
Her large bulk upon the bed was horrible to me, and her face, with the muscles all slack and awry, seemed like some cruel cartoon.