Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COLLERETTE
We think the word collerette is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for collerette
- Collect(Definition of collect)
- Claret(Definition of claret)
- Collared(Definition of Collared)
- Collocate(Definition of collocate)
- Tolerate(Definition of tolerate)
- Coloured(Definition of coloured)
- Coleridge(Definition of coleridge)
- Colored(Definition of colored)
- Cooperate(Definition of cooperate)
- Collector(Definition of collector)
- Collegiate(Definition of collegiate)
Suddenly colette is branded as the female bluebeard, since she is "married" three times, albeit by three very tenuous means.
The bride comes home is a 1935 comedy film made by paramount pictures, directed by wesley ruggles, and starring claudette colbert, fred macmurray and robert young.
The natives then go out in large parties to collect it, as it is a great favourite among them.
You drink claret, i suppose?
It could not have been long after this that i finished my work for the day, and came to the hotel, as i have said, to keep my appointment with helen hartland; but meanwhile there had been time for the man in the high-collared mackintosh coat to finish his work also.
Colbert had three women as coadjutors when he started lace-making in france.
From an old manor house in norfolk elizabethan chest, in the possession of sir coleridge grove, k.c.b. staircase newel, cromwell house, highgate piece of wood carved with inscription.
Mr. douce is the only collector in the list above who bequeathed his curious gatherings elsewhere.
53. have i been screwed, yea, deaded morn and eve, some dozen moons of this collegiate life?