Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Correct spelling for COMMOIN
We think the word commoin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for commoin
- Commode(Definition of commode)
- Commonly(Definition of commonly)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Command(Definition of command)
- Cooing(Definition of cooing)
- Commotion(Definition of commotion)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
- Comma(Definition of comma)
- Commit(Definition of commit)
- Gammon(Definition of gammon)
- Combing(Definition of combing)
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Commons(Definition of commons)
- Commune(Definition of commune)
- Cumin(Definition of cumin)
- Combine(Definition of combine)
- Communion(Definition of communion)
- Coin(Definition of coin)
Many critics have supposed ibsen to commend nora's conduct in the last act of the play.
She ought to know the whole truth at once and be put in command of the situation.
Without waiting for any comment, blanco again snapped the fingers of both hands above his head, and turned away to show he did not care to discuss the subject further.
Therefore, a comma should be inserted at the place mentioned; thus, "the singular denotes one; the plural, more than one."
Well, thank the lord, this time nobody's got to go back for her doll; she's got it with her; i saw her, just now, combing its hair.
I didn't know he was coming."
Their chief idea is to bring together and combine social forces for the public good, which were formerly wasted.
However, when he read and approved my coin article, he began to be convinced.