Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COMMONAR
We think the word commonar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for commonar
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Commune(Definition of commune)
- Columnar(Definition of columnar)
- Comma(Definition of comma)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Commander(Definition of commander)
- Communal(Definition of communal)
- Gammon(Definition of gammon)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Commons(Definition of commons)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
- Corona(Definition of corona)
- Commonly(Definition of commonly)
- Command(Definition of command)
Which of the two pennes, then, must have been their choice, george, a petty broker to whom a percentage on sixty-five pounds was an object, and whose highest ambition was to derive an infamous livelihood from cards and dice, or william, not inferior in social position to any commoner in the kingdom?
He wrote the poem and gave it to a magazine,-a rare thing with browning,-and sent the proceeds to the sufferers in the french commune; hence, its french subject and its french spirit.
The wind wrapped their enveloping capes around them and made them all look abnormally tall and columnar.
But i can warn you that if i am judged in any way it will be the worst job the cowmen of wyoming ever did.
He was carrying my telegram that i ought to have sent long before and he was so starved he fell off his bicycle and always ever since i've wished i could help him some way and he'd have such a nice home here and he wouldn't bring in goats, and his mother could do things to help and i thought maybe he could do the shoes and other things would be easier than what he did and could be a golf-boy for the bishop when the time comes and it's pretty near and-" "there, dorothy, take your breath, and put a comma or two into your sentences.
She might practically be disregarded as far as effective opposition was concerned; but it would be as well to keep on her right side, for joan was evidently very fond of her, and by commending himself to her he would commend himself to joan.
Be that as it may, the choice which the emperor made of a commander astonished everybody.
Call yourself a cowman, do you?
Open hospitality accompanied this communal living.
Gammon, slow as he might be, was faithful, and it was not he who had made it necessary for the farm to be sold.
He must see who it was that was coming.
But nobody could pause to attend to prudy, though she chatted very fast, without commas or periods, and held up to view a large wax doll which "would be alive if it could talk."
10. the constitution is this: two aldermen and four commoners sit twice a week to hear all causes of debt not exceeding the value of forty shillings; which they examine in a summary way, by the oath of the parties or other witnesses, and make such order therein as is consonant to equity and good conscience.
In this instance, however, walpole found himself worse off in the house of lords than even in the house of commons.
To have things in common does not seem difficult, when there is love in common.
When we approached it its appearance was a speaking comment upon human pride.
Well might miss corona hate it.
It is commonly found on fallen limbs of oak, and occurs from autumn until late spring.
But do not forget-i command you-that she is a woman."