Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COMPENATE
We think the word compenate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for compenate
- Complete(Definition of complete)
- Composite(Definition of composite)
- Carpenter(Definition of carpenter)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
- Compensate(Definition of compensate)
- Computer(Definition of computer)
- Company(Definition of company)
- Computed(Definition of Computed)
- Compound(Definition of compound)
- Comport(Definition of comport)
- Compute(Definition of compute)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Component(Definition of component)
- Competent(Definition of competent)
- Compete(Definition of compete)
- Compote(Definition of compote)
- Compliant(Definition of compliant)
- Compact(Definition of compact)
He looked beyond them as if he found the party too small but as no one followed to complete it he gave his attention to solomon and pronounced him something of a dog.
That principle is this: the boat is built by any carpenter the men choose to employ; the price is paid for it, and that is charged to their account.
No one made any comment.
"i understand that, squire, and have already decided to compensate him," said the judge.
"possibly," he added, "i may come down and keep you company a little.
I even obliged the court, some time after, to commend my proceedings, and took an opportunity to convince the queen that it was my dignity, and not any want of respect and gratitude, that made me resist the court in the two former cases.
Who, that is competent to judge, doubts the result?
It won't be a bad idea to commence running a show that will compete with the grub stake and colorado brown's and those other joints.
The mass is then thrown up into a compact heap, which may be four feet high.